JSRI Developmental Training Curriculums
Most JSRI developmental training programs are designed with complete curriculums in mind. These training curriculums form the basis for total performance improvement in a specific professional area. Currently we have complete curriculums available in:
• Sales Developmental Training - Persuasion Technology™
- Accelerated Sales Technology™
- Persuasion Technology for Major-Sales Professionals™
- Negotiation Technology™ for Sales
- Persuasion Technology™ - Live Simulations
- Persuasion Technology™ for Sales Managers **
• Leadership/Management Developmental Training - Leadership Technology™
- LT™ - Personal Leadership
- LT™ for Emerging Organizational Leaders
- Contextual Leadership™
- LT™ - Leadership Learning Laboratory
- LT™ - HSD (Human Systems Design)
• Communication Developmental Training - Communication Technology™
- Communication Technology™
- LT™ - Personal Leadership
- Persuasion Technology™ for Executives, Managers and Professionals
- Negotiation Technology™ for Executives, Managers and Professionals
All of the programs that make up our complete developmental training curriculums are designed to be complete unto themselves as stand-alone programs as well. In addition to those programs that make up our complete developmental training curriculums we also have a number of additional programs that can be delivered either as stand-alone programs or combined with other programs we offer to make up a custom developmental training curriculum for a target group of professionals in your organization.
Whenever we build a training curriculum we strive to build balance and integration of the program material into it. This equally true of our training curriculums that we offer as outlined above, or when we build a custom training curriculum to client requirements and specifications. Building a curriculum for balance and integration requires that each program is considered both as a stand-alone program and in relation to the other programs to be included in the curriculum. A sense of movement and progress should be designed into the curriculum to build and sustain participant motivation.
The way we design the programs in a developmental training curriculum at JSRI ensures that the participants will continually increase and improve their professional knowledge and skills as they go through the programs in the curriculum. They will also have the opportunity to review and refresh the previously covered material, without it becoming boring or stale to them.
By the time a participant has completed the programs in a JSRI developmental training curriculum they will have mastered the theory and application behind the knowledge and skills presented. In this way the programs also promote generative learning, where the participants in developmental training curriculum begin to build the facility for self-reinforcing and self-organizing learning experiences. They will become generative learners, continuing their professional development on their own long after completing the curriculum with JSRI.
[ ** Persuasion Technology™ for Sales Managers is a variation on Persuasion Technology™ emphasizing coaching skills and implementation of the Satisfaction Cycle™ sales process. Please contact us for additional information about this program.]