Because the current workforce is made up of individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds, ages, education, ethnicity, experience, and culture; and because leadership is often faced with a rapidly changing business environment, a single leadership style cannot be expected to be effective with every person, or in every situation. The best leadership style is "the style that works". The leadership style that works is a result of taking into account all the components or forces in the situation or "the context". How do you integrate these forces so you can select the style that is most effective, the one that produces the best outcome for the organization, the customer, the team, and the situation? Contextual Leadership is an advanced, intensive training that equips and empowers the participants to understand and apply eight effective management and communication styles to achieve excellence as a manager and leader in the 21st century.
- Learn the eight most effective styles of leadership for a variety of situations
- Uncover the belief systems underlying each and the implications of each
- Understand which leadership styles work best in what situations and which leadrship styles to avoid in certain situations
- Experience and practice the styles in the training
- Develop a plan to introduce the various styles in the work environment
- Learn how to apply "contextual leadership" Study cases from real world leadership situations